Misconduct

by Penelope Douglas

Former tennis player Easton Bradbury is trying to be the best teacher she can be, trying to reach her bored students, and trying to forget her past. What brought her to this stage in her life isn't important. She can't let it be. But now one parent-teacher meeting may be her undoing . . .Meeting Tyler Marek for the first time makes it easy for Easton to see why his son is having trouble in school. The man knows how to manage businesses and wealth, not a living, breathing teenage boy. Or a young teacher, for that matter, though he tries to. And yet there is something about him that draws Easton in--a hint of vulnerability, a flash of attraction, a spark that might burn. Wanting him is taboo. Needing him is undeniable. And his long-awaited touch will weaken Easton's resolve, and reveal what should stay hidden. Contains mature themes.… (more)

FGMAMTC Blog Review  Excerpt & Giveaway
4.5 stars

Easton wowed me with her teaching skills. I don't know where the author got the ideas for the methods Easton used, but I thought they were pretty awesome. Easton is just an all around pretty amazing character. She's tough and strong when needed. She’s full of sharp intelligence and often mouthy. She's easy to like.

Tyler is super hot and alpha. He's sexy and quick-witted. I’m totally in love with him. One of the best things about the story for me is his aha moment, when he becomes insightful about what is really important in his life. It made me stop and think also.

The chemistry between the leads is perfect, and the sex scenes are smoking. The give and take between them is like an erotic choreographed dance. They have that certain something that everyone wants. Both are fierce, independent and go for what they want in all areas of their lives. I loved the whole book.

***Copy given in exchange for an honest review***

Fangirl Moments and My Two Cents

Website / Facebook / Twitter / Google  / Pinterest / Goodreads / Tumblr / tsū

ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,486,349 books! | Top bar: Always visible