Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Operating Systems Concepts with Java
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0471489050, Hardcover)* New edition of the bestseller provides readers with a clear description of the concepts that underlie operating systems
* Uses Java to illustrate many ideas and includes numerous examples that pertain specifically to popular operating systems such as UNIX, Solaris 2, Windows NT and XP, Mach, the Apple Macintosh OS, IBM's OS/2 and Linux
* Style is even more hands-on than the previous edition, with extensive programming examples written in Java and C
* New coverage includes recent advances in Windows 2000/XP, Linux, Solaris 9, and Mac OS X
* Detailed case studies of Windows XP and Linux give readers full coverage of two very popular operating systems
* Also available from the same authors, the highly successful Operating System Concepts, Sixth Edition (0-471-25060-0)
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:12:50 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.