The King, Crucified And Risen: Meditations…

by Fr. Benedict J. Groeschel (Author)

59None348,221None1
In the season of Lent, we undertake spiritual disciplines to remind us of our participation in the death and resurrection of Christ. Here Father Benedict Groeschel, one of the American Church's most respected spiritual teachers, helps us embrace the mystery of the cross as a fundamental truth and reality of our faith. Against the backdrop of Scripture and the writings of the ancient Fathers of the Church, for each day of the Lent and Easter seasons, he offers thought-provoking reflections on Christ's agony, death, and glorious rising. A Servant Book.… (more)
Member:theokazoo
Title:The King, Crucified And Risen: Meditations On The Passion And Glory Of Christ (Daily Readings from Ash Wednesday to Divine Mercy Sunday)
Authors:Fr. Benedict J. Groeschel (Author)
Info:Servant Books (2002), 138 pages

The King, Crucified And Risen: Meditations On The Passion And Glory Of Christ (Daily Readings from Ash Wednesday to Divine Mercy Sunday) by Fr. Benedict J. Groeschel

No reviews

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 158,967,021 books! | Top bar: Always visible