1985109,051 (3.48)None

A little too much with the twists & turns for me. Who can the kids trust? What is this all about? Apparently setting the stage for a long series. I like that each book in the series is written by a different author. I was too optimistic about this, owing to it being by Rick Riordan, author of the Percy Jackson series. At some point I might read other books in this series. Maybe it will develop into something more. ( )
  CSKteach | Jul 20, 2018 |
If I were a kid I think I would love this whole series. I wish it wasn't so thin for my adult brain 'cause I kinda want to know where the adventure goes, but the reading it too easy and my mind drifts too easily. ( )
  Kim_Sasso | Mar 14, 2018 |
Actual Rating: 3,5 ( )
  october.tune | Nov 15, 2017 |
A Little on the young side for my current enjoyment, but still a lot of fun. I wish I had had these when younger they would have been a favorite! I will probably check out the rest of them.
  shaunesay | Jun 21, 2017 |
When it said the Maze of Bones I auto matically thought of the catacombs. Some of it was to predictable but other parts of it was out there. It was interesting though, if you have time you should read it. ( )
  Brinlie.Jill.Searle | Nov 22, 2016 |

Riordan, Rickprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Carman, Patrickmain authorall editionsconfirmed
Korman, Gordonmain authorall editionsconfirmed
Lerangis, Petermain authorall editionsconfirmed
Watson, Judemain authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,592,777 books! | Top bar: Always visible