I Hear a Pickle (and Smell, See, Touch, and…

I Hear a Pickle (and Smell, See, Touch, and Taste It, Too!) (edition 2016)

by Rachel Isadora (Author)

Children explore their five senses, learning what they can see, smell, hear, touch, and taste.
Member:MrsSarahMartinez
Title:I Hear a Pickle (and Smell, See, Touch, and Taste It, Too!)
Authors:Rachel Isadora (Author)
Info:Scholastic, Inc (2016)

Work Information

I Hear a Pickle (and Smell, See, Touch, and Taste It, Too!) by Rachel Isadora

Isadora’s book about the five senses is aimed perfectly at another sense—kids’ sense of humor. Hearing, smelling, seeing, touching, tasting--our five senses allow us to experience the world in so many ways! With our ears we hear the birds sing; with our nose we smell the stinky cheese; with our eyes we see the moon and stars (and sometimes glasses help us see even better!); with our skin we feel the rain (and learn not to touch the hot stove!); and with our tongue we can taste our favorite foods.
  wichitafriendsschool | May 13, 2021 |
I wish I still did a preschool storytime to try this one out. I suspect it will also make a great mentor text for adding sensory details to writing. ( )
  amandabock | Dec 10, 2019 |
A really fun way to teach about the five senses and teaches Spanish as well! ( )
  JenniferSprinkle | Aug 7, 2019 |
This book has all the 5 senses in it. This kid talks about all the things he hears, sees, tastes, smell and touch.
Ages – 3-5
Source – Pierce County Library System ( )
  broros | Jun 10, 2019 |
Children will learn what objects feel, taste, sounds, and smell like. Has great action words to help kids describe common object they see in daily life. Age 3-6 Pierce Country Library
  Collette24 | Jun 7, 2019 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,488,057 books! | Top bar: Always visible