Mocha's Help

by Tyler May

423,443,841 (3.75)None
Recently added byStephan24, ktomp17, clear_tranquil

So incredibly sweet! I absolutely loved reading about these guys. The book started me off getting teary eyed reading about Nathan and his relationship/life with Mocha. David was such a hottie and sweetheart.

One could say this was too sugary sweet and that they were too perfect together. Personally, I was refreshed by that. There are so many books with angst and sometimes I just want to read a couple get together and fall in love without so many huge stumbling blocks. Sure love isn't perfect, but it can be sweet and wonderful and fast. That's what this book was. I could see myself reading this again when I need a feel good book. ( )
  ktomp17 | Mar 21, 2021 |
Cute sweet read about falling in love and second chances. ( )
  clear_tranquil | Jan 8, 2016 |

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 205,770,021 books! | Top bar: Always visible