My Friend Rabbit (2002) by Eric Rohmann

My Friend Rabbit (2002) (original 2002; edition 2002)

by Eric Rohmann (Author)

Something always seems to go wrong when Rabbit is around, but Mouse lets him play with his toy plane anyway because he is his good friend.
Member:KristinPreK
Title:My Friend Rabbit (2002)
Authors:Eric Rohmann (Author)
Info:Scholastic Inc. (2002), Edition: First Edition

Work Information

My Friend Rabbit by Eric Rohmann (2002)

lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |
Mouse's friend Rabbit gives him an airplane. He puts Mouse in the plane and flies it. The plane gets stuck in a tree. He comes up with an idea to get it out, which only creates more trouble with the other animals. Shows that Rabbit has good intentions and Mouse appreciates that even if it gets them into trouble.
I really enjoyed the pictures in this book, but didn't feel that the story matched their quality. ( )
  kjwatkins78 | May 15, 2020 |
This book was very cute. It was about a mouse and a rabbit, who are friends. The rabbit is always causing trouble for the mouse. The mouse was flying a plane and it got stuck in the tree, but the rabbit had the idea of stacking huge animals (elephant, rhino, etc) to be able to reach the mouse's plane. It works, and when they begin to fly again, the rabbit hugs the mouse so tight that he can't see and they crash into the tree together, and they're stuck again. No worries, the rabbit said he had an idea.
I think this is a cute book to read to kids, it's silly and entertaining. ( )
  ShannaYoung | Sep 5, 2019 |
My Friend Rabbit: A Picture book is an easy reading book, basically because there are not too many words, mostly illustrations. Some of the words might be more of tier 2 words for beginning readers. It is humorous that demonstrates diversity in the animals that the rabbit stacks up to reach a toy airplane that the mouse and rabbit were playing with that had become stuck in a tree. I gave this book 4 stars because it was entertaining, not very many words to learn reading terms, it was intended as an entertaining picture book. ( )
  asburns | Aug 19, 2019 |
Rabbit and mouse are friends. Rabbit has many big ideas but he has trouble executing them, and mouse gets caught up in his antics. ( )
  lisaladdvt | Jun 30, 2019 |
For Nicholas, Ethan, and William
My friend Rabbit means well.
But whatever he does, wherever he goes, trouble follows.

This was a cute little story about a mouse and his friend rabbit. Rabbit seems to always have trouble following him. Rabbit gets mouses toy plant stuck into a tree and make a the story fun by using other animals and retrieve the plane. Its a cute story with some lovely illustrations.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,489,321 books! | Top bar: Always visible