Psychic dreaming : a parapsychologist's…

Psychic dreaming : a parapsychologist's handbook (edition 1991)

by Loyd M. Auerbach

29None665,455 (3)None
Member:shotwell.librarium
Title:Psychic dreaming : a parapsychologist's handbook
Authors:Loyd M. Auerbach
Info:New York, N.Y. : Warner Books, c1991.
Collections:Wishlist

Psychic Dreaming: A Parapsychologist's Handbook by Loyd Auerbach

No reviews
To the memories of D. Scott Rogo and Alex Tanous.
As a writer, parapsychologist, and friend, Scott had an enormous influence on my professional life, my attitudes towards parapsychology, and my desire to present information to the general public.
As a psychic practitioner and as a research participant at the ASPR, Alex, too, had an impact on my professional base. More, though, he somehow led me to experience what people call "psychic."
You will both be missed.
To the memory of Dr. Karlis Osis, who had a terrific impact on both my style of paranormal investigation and my attitude of always approaching the world of the psychic with a smile (and an occasional tongue planted firmly in cheek).
You, too, are missed.
One of the more frequent questions a parapsychologist (and certainly a psychologist) gets asked outside of their regular working situations is "I had this dream, can you tell me what it means?"

Techniques for recognizing the psychic components of dreams and how to understand and use them.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,196,120 books! | Top bar: Always visible