Top Secret Recipes

by Todd Wilbur

Series: Top Secret Recipes (1)

#1 bestselling Top Secret Recipes series with more than 4 million books sold!  Have you ever wanted to make a McDonald's® Big Mac®? What about a Hostess® Twinkie®? This irresistible collection of cloned recipes is the product of years of obsessive research by self-confessed junk-food addict Todd Wilbur--and now you can make them, too! Big food manufacturers guard their recipes like the gold in Fort Knox, but Wilbur's dogged pursuit of taste-alike versions of his--and our--all-time favorites has paid off in this unique cookbook of 50 scrumptious treats.  Whether you're a kid or just a kid at heart, you'll have a great time using these step-by-step recipes to make the incredible clones of a Burger King® Whopper®, KFC® Original Recipe® Fried Chicken, a Yoo Hoo® Chocolate Drink, and so many other famous guilty pleasure foods.… (more)

1st top secret recipe book i got and i love! ive made several recipes in here & they do taste like the real thing! kfc biscuits & yoo hoo drink are my favorites!! top secret recipe books are a MUST HAVE!! ( )
  AnnM917 | Dec 5, 2009 |
This is an interesting book filled with popular fast food recipes, such as KFC chicken and cole slaw, Twinkies, Dairy Queen's Blizzard, the Big Mac, Mounds & Almond Joy, Snickers, & Long John Silver's batter-dipped fish. I found it eye-opening to see what was in some of my favorite take out foods, but I don't feel the need to make any of them myself. After all, if I want a Snickers, it's a lot easier to buy one for .60 than to make one. Still, if you're wondering "how do they make that", the diagrams and recipes are worth a read. Don't be surprised though if you find yourself not wanting to eat as much of some of these take-out favorites after you see how bad they are for you. ( )
  mandolin | Feb 26, 2009 |

Belongs to Series

To Trish and my family, for whom there are no substitutes.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 177,326,943 books! | Top bar: Always visible