P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han

P.S. I Still Love You (2015)

by Jenny Han

Oh Genevieve how my high school self longs to beat you up. 🤣 just kidding but oh that girl irks me something fierce. And can I say be still my heart John Ambrose McLaren? 😍😍 I’m not sure who I’m rooting for anymore. I do believe John might have stolen the number one spot for me. Totally enjoying this story and I can’t wait to dive into book 3! Off I go 📚 5🌟 again! ( )
  karenvg3 | Sep 11, 2018 |
Two words. Heck yes! ( )
  SYang18 | Sep 11, 2018 |
A funny, poignant look at a high school relationship, with all its questions, confusion, and vulnerability. ( )
  SGKowalski | Sep 3, 2018 |
Zoomed through this one and am firmly on team JAM. I was also curious about the adult relationship brewing until the back cover of book three spoiled it for me! ( )
  Lindsay_W | Aug 24, 2018 |
Lara Jean! How I've missed you and Peter and of course, Kitty. I've got to admit that I forgot how parts of the story of the previous book played out including the hot tub incident which becomes a whole situation in this sequel. No matter. I felt the recurring end of the incidents' "repercussions" especially with miss worry as our main character. Although, that's actually not fair. If I was Lara Jean I would have had a panic attack after what happens in this story.

Source

Peter and Lara Jean's relationship becomes real this time around, but now they must navigate what it's like to be in a relationship. I've seen comments where people think Lara Jean can be too whiny. Honestly I may have thought she has some flaws in the first book but this time around I acknowledge that she can be a little too inside her head, but she's a teenager! She compared herself a lot to Genevieve (Peter's ex) and I get it. You know I imagine it must be rough to be in a relationship as a teenager. During that time and when you first go through puberty it makes it so you basically think everyone is looking at you when they're not. They are really inside their own heads freaking out about their own insecurities. So I understood where Lara Jean was coming from and had no problem with her insecurities especially since she grew in her own way.

Source

There's this whole thing with Peter and Lara Jean and Genevieve and this new kid John. It's a whole dilemma which Lara Jean has to sort through to find the truth, trust, and love. The story made me so happy because I needed to know what happened with Lara Jean and Peter. Oh Peter, how you make me happy... I'd say if you enjoyed the first book you'll enjoy P.S. I Still Love You. Just get ready for a little angst which you should already be ready for since you've met Lara Jean. ( )
  AdrianaGarcia | Jul 10, 2018 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 144242673X, Hardcover)

Given the way love turned her heart in the New York Times bestselling To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before, which SLJ called a “lovely, lighthearted romance,” it’s no surprise that Lara Jean still has letters to write.

Lara Jean didn’t expect to really fall for Peter.

She and Peter were just pretending. Except suddenly they weren’t. Now Lara Jean is more confused than ever.

When another boy from her past returns to her life, Lara Jean’s feelings for him return too. Can a girl be in love with two boys at once?

In this charming and heartfelt sequel to the New York Times bestseller To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, we see first love through the eyes of the unforgettable Lara Jean. Love is never easy, but maybe that’s part of makes it so amazing.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 07 Jan 2016 11:01:56 -0500)

"Lara Jean didn't expect to really fall for Peter. She and Peter were just pretending. Except suddenly they weren't. Now Lara Jean is more confused than ever. When another boy from her past returns to her life, Lara Jean's feelings for him return too. Can a girl be in love with two boys at once?"--… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 129,021,397 books! | Top bar: Always visible