Why We Want You to Be Rich: Two Men, One…

Why We Want You to Be Rich: Two Men, One Message (original 2006; edition 2006)

by Donald Trump, Robert T. Kiyosaki

Discusses the importance of financial education and offers advice for using financial literacy to increase wealth.
Member:ccm1080
Title:Why We Want You to Be Rich: Two Men, One Message
Authors:Donald Trump
Other authors:Robert T. Kiyosaki
Info:Rich Press (2006), Edition: First Edition, Hardcover, 345 pages

Work Information

Why We Want You to Be Rich: Two Men, One Message by Donald Trump (2006)

Probably the best read you could get from Donald considering his other books are somewhat for the corporate world audience.Big up. ( )
  MikeOpondo | Jul 5, 2013 |
Why We Want You To Be Rich is one of the best book to read. Jointly co-authored by 2 of the biggest tycoon,
this book is a must read for all
  nidosz | Jul 13, 2011 |
Two fantastic people, two fantastically rich people, have come together and made a book at value to anyone wanting to be rich.

The word 'why' in the title suggests it is a book on philosophy which I dare say it is practically a philosophical book, Donald Trump (MULTI-BILLIONAIRE) and Robert Kiyosaki (MULTI-MILLIONAIRE) both share there similar outlooks on why they want the public to be rich. They both agree on the fact that there are more and more people slipping into the middle-class financially and more people becoming poor. They also believe that in a few years time people will be rich and people will be poor, so much poor and rich that there won't be a middle class society.

They identify all of these classes and they want to help. There biggest blame is on the education systems, they state that the education systems don't teach kids about money - one of the largests problems in todays economic.

If you want to know how to be rich and how to become about being rich then this is the book for you it gets my rating of 4/5. ( )
  j.napier | Jun 25, 2010 |

Lousy book. Pretentious. Economically unsound advice. Trying to capitalize on their fame.
Steer clear! ( )
  meursault06 | Mar 25, 2007 |

Donald Trumpprimary authorall editionscalculated
Kiyosaki, Robert T.main authorall editionsconfirmed
Lechter, Sharon L.main authorall editionsconfirmed
McIver, Meredithmain authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 177,027,784 books! | Top bar: Always visible