If It Fits, I Sits: Cats in Awkward Places…

If It Fits, I Sits: Cats in Awkward Places

by Various

911,461,870 (3.67)None
"Anyone who knows cats knows how much they love squeezing themselves into weird, uncomfortable-looking, and unfortunate places. And they it with such aplomb! Will we ever know why? Probably not. With more than one hundred photos of cats caught in the act, If it fits, I sits celebrates the quirky, adorable, and no-nonsense spirit of felines anywhere"--… (more)

If It Fits, I Sits - Cats in Awkward Places is a Gallery Books publication. I was provided a copy of this book by the publisher as a member of the official street team of XOXO After Dark.

Everyone who knows me, knows I love cats. I have three cats in my family so I was delighted to receive this book for review.

This is a small square picture book crammed full of precocious and adorable felines curling up or hiding in the most unusual spaces, such as handbags, tiny boxes, the clothes dryer, the dishwasher, baskets and more.

These are brilliant color photos on glossy paper capturing cats in spontaneous positions, being typical cats.

I think cats love curling up in tight places, no matter how strange or small, because they feel secure or safe there. But, for whatever reason, when we catch them curled up in the bathroom sink, or tucked inside one of our boots, it’s just too cute!

This book would be fun for any cat or animal lover and would make great gift for anyone, including children.

This book makes a nice addition for my bookshelf, along with pictures of my pets, and other animal related picture books. ( )
  gpangel | May 5, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 142,511,300 books! | Top bar: Always visible