Magic Tree House Collection #01: Books 1-4…

Magic Tree House Collection #01: Books 1-4

by Mary Pope Osborne

Series: Magic Tree House (1-4)

Eight-year-old Jack and his younger sister Annie find a magic treehouse. Each book in the collection takes them to different places.
    Hurry Up, Houdini! by Mary Pope Osborne (James.Rose3)
    James.Rose3: Even a kid like me can enjoy this magical story.You can even learn magic tricks like me, Jack, and,Annie.

Personally I love all of the Magic Tree House books, as a child I read at least 20 of them. I think that they are all great books and allow the students to get into their own imagination as well as learning some new facts about what the book is on. I chose this bundle of books because I think that they are really great to read to students. These books allow the students to learn new things about what happened in history still at a young age and it makes it fun! The Magic Tree House books also come with a informational text with some of them which could lead the teacher into having the students start research papers and using the books to help! ( )
  calban5 | Sep 19, 2018 |
These are a classic, they really make children excited to read!
  Sammmm_omalley | Apr 24, 2017 |
This collection of stories is about two children who go on epic adventures.
  ashermak | Oct 24, 2016 |
This is a nice book for young children just picking up chapter books. It was sort of annoying to me since the boy character was so shy and reserved while the younger sister charter was always getting into trouble and was extremely out going. The boy just seemed too wimpy for his age and the girl seemed to adventurous for her young age. However, I did like how the children referred to books to gather information and the hint of a mystery to the story was a great bonus to keep young readers attracted to the series. I read books one & two. ( )
  Erika.D | Jan 28, 2016 |
These books revolve around siblings Jack (age 8) and Annie (7), who discover that a tree house in the woods near their home can transport them to different places and historical periods. The children are sent all around the globe to achieve specific goals, usually to rescue an important historical document. The books are all highly entertaining and educational. Each volume follows a certain suspenseful arc, so the children end up in at least one precarious situation, but things always turn out well.
  sdg292 | Nov 15, 2015 |

Osborne, Mary Popeprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Knipping, JuttaIllustratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Murdocca, SalIllustratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Rahn, SabineÜbersetzersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,747,124 books! | Top bar: Always visible