The Six: Complete Series by E.C. Richard

The Six: Complete Series

by E.C. Richard

412,356,197 (3)None
Recently added byLindaGB, LindaB101, tonm, UM3050

I read the first installment of this serial work and was intrigued. I then waited for the complete work before I finished it. Overall this was a well written story with interesting characters and an interesting plot. I would give this 3.5 stars.
The first half of the series was very well done but the final couple of chapters seemed to be a bit rushed. Most of the characters are well developed and the plot reveals itself slowly as each of the six get the call. There were some minor editing issues but not enough to detract from the story. ( )
  LindaB101 | Mar 10, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,867,747 books! | Top bar: Always visible