A Very Special Omega by Rosa Swann

A Very Special Omega

by Rosa Swann

212,551,640 (2)None
Recently added bymdwalston, Virago77

I just wanted a good, quick, shifter romance to start off my year of reading. I was sadly underwhelmed. This had the potential to be a great story, but it wasn't. I know it was meant to be a short little novella, but it was so rushed, like maybe it was a first rough draft.

There were so many questions that could have been answered in a sentence or two, but the reader was just left to wonder. There's an entire werewolf college? How do they keep the non-werewolves away? Or are werewolves known? Is everyone in this verse a shifter?

The writing was a bit on the weak side, in my opinion, and the ending was so abrupt. Everything in it seemed too vague. It just seemed unfinished to me. Which is sad because the idea was good. All-in-all I will probably check out other writing from this author even though this book was lacking. ( )
  Virago77 | Jun 23, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,561,185 books! | Top bar: Always visible