Mistaken Justice by Diane Capri
611,798,003NoneNone

"Mistaken Justice" by Diane Carpi. It a great short story to read, give it 4 stars. Darla Nixion, is the principal at the local Elem. School. Darla eyes burn, she had not been about to sleep. Tonight, is the Teacher of the Year, being held at Maria Webster house. Darla is very proud of Maria, in what she had to go through to get her. Darla, leaving the party, so her fellow teachers, will have a better time. As, Darla went outside, Maria follow her ask her was she ok to drive;Maria told Darla, I would drive you myself but I am a little tibsy. Darla ask Maria where was Paul(Maria son) & how he was, he staying at a friend house, tonight. Maria, warn Darla to be careful, since it storming and the wind is blowing hard, the trash bags may be in the road. Darla sat in her car few minutes, it be ok she thought, be only out driving. As Darla, drove down Maria road, she hit some pot holes, as she jerk the car she ran over something, she stop remembering the trash bags being thrown into road, that what I hit. When, Darla got home she took a sleeping pill. Next morning, Darla heard that a child got ran over, was left in the road all night while it was raining. Ohno, Darla saw it was Maria son that was hit. Ok, this is all I going to tell you about "Mistaken Justice". Just a thought why was Maria worrying about Darla driving, How is Paul, why no one notice that Paul was missing, did Darla hit Maria son. So, go get " Mistaken Justice" by Diane Capri, to find out what happen, promise you will enjoy it. I give it 4 stars.
  tagharrell | Apr 14, 2013 |

Diane Capri is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,920,614 books! | Top bar: Always visible