Darth Vader #7 by Kieron Gillen

Darth Vader #7

by Kieron Gillen

831,035,133 (2.5)None

Just not a fan of Vader investigating his past life. It never seems right to me, and always seems like if he did a good enough job... which he should be able to do, that it'd change the events of now ESB and ROTJ would play out. So it kind of implies Vader never gets to do full informational searches and stuff. He learns about Luke, but not Leia, because.... obviously he has to find out only in ROTJ.... but it seems obvious if he could find out about Luke he could find out about Leia.... I just, this back-searching stuff never resonated with me, old canon or new. ( )
  BenKline | Jan 28, 2018 |
An interesting start to the new series. Glad to see they decided NOT to blow up Obi's old hut, (just in case they ever do decide to re-canon Shadows of the Empire). Not too sure how I feel about Vader going back to Tatooine though. The bounty hunter start-up at the end looks interesting, I've always find bounty hunters very fascinating in the SW Universe. ( )
  BenKline | Jan 28, 2018 |
Another interesting set in the arc. I enjoy the Spire and The Ante. Not a fan of how they call Dejarik "HOLOCHESS" which is 10000 times beyond lame. ( )
  BenKline | Jan 28, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,530,686 books! | Top bar: Always visible