Red Handed: A Benediction Novel by Shelly…

Red Handed: A Benediction Novel

by Shelly Bell

711,138,814 (5)None

Red Handed
I was a huge fan of the White Collar Series from Shelly Bell and I have been eagerly awaiting a new book, well I have to wait no longer, as Ms. Bell has release a new book called Red Handed.
So we start the book in the mind of a crazy man, He is about to start the ball rolling on something that will change the lives of so many people, but all he has in his mind is Murder!
Danielle’s stepmother has been kidnapped, and the villain who is holding her stepmother is sending to be a trainee slave at Benediction, a private club, which specializes in BDSM and D/s relationships, to get close to Cole DeMarco, the man Danielle has had a crush on for years. Now the villain who is holding her stepmother is sending to be a trainee slave at Benediction, a private club, which specializes in BDSM and D/s relationships.
Now, if you have read the White Collar Series, you would remember Cole DeMarco. Well now were going to be hearing more about his back story and how that ties to Danielle and her father. But Cole also has a big secret to hide, one that will alter his life forever, a secret that will prevent him from ever having a family of his own.
So through these intense twists and turns of Red Handed, nothing and no one is what they seem. Benediction seems to be the place where the turn “trust no one”
comes in very handy.
There is SO much going on in this book that I honestly cannot do it justice in this review and would basically be giving away the storyline. But I did love the book. The plot was spellbinding and moving. The writing smooth and the characters delicious. I will admit there is one scene where Danielle receives her Stepmothers finger in a Tiffany box, which has caused me to HATE the sight of Tiffany boxes.
In the end and after not much thought (as I loved the book) I give Red Handed 10 out of 10. It is one I have and will continue to re-read again and again.
  Cara_Ross | Aug 16, 2016 |

After her stepmother is abducted, Danielle Walker has no choice but to follow the kidnapper's cryptic instructions. Under the guise of a sex slave trainee, she must infiltrate Cole DeMarco's BDSM club and find evidence of his offshore bank account... or she'll never see her stepmother alive again. But Master Cole is no stranger, and despite the dark past they share, Danielle cannot resist his magnetic pull. As Danielle begins uncovering Cole's secrets, the artistic voyeur arouses her deepest desires, and she surrenders to a fiery passion she never expected. But with time running out to save her stepmother, Danielle and Cole will face off against an evil growing more ruthless by the day... and discover a twisted web of lies, betrayal, and murder that neither saw coming.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,601,993 books! | Top bar: Always visible