Fly Away, Love (Harlequin Romance #2069)

Fly Away, Love (Harlequin Romance #2069)

113,689,591 (3)None
Recently added bySandraLynne

I was in the mood for an "airport romance" so I picked this book up. Basically, it's about heroine, Alathea, who's a stewardess, who has been avoiding flights with the hero, Captain Simon Dexter, because she doesn't like him--she mistakenly thinks he hurt her sister, Lois, in the past (that he dumped Lois after dating her and moved away/left town.)

I enjoyed the airline plot but there wasn't much romance. Throughout the first half of the book the heroine seemed to be with Paul, a guy she was pretending to be engaged to, more than the hero, Simon. I was starting to wonder if Paul was the hero. The second half of the book improved a little. I liked the part when Alathea had to deal with the old lady on the plane who smuggled her cat on board.

This book was written in the first person POV (point of view). It was an OK read. ( )
  SandraLynne | Jan 19, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,550,121 books! | Top bar: Always visible