Beth's Acceptance by Tracy Cooper-Posey

Beth's Acceptance

by Tracy Cooper-Posey

I received this ARC a few years ago and just got around to reviewing it, but I am sorry I didn't read it sooner! This book is the first of the Trinity Series where Beth Siegel finds there really are Vampires, Elves, and horrible things that do bump in the night! Working two jobs and going to college, she never knew what Fate had planned for her! I read so fast that I finished way to soon and can't wait to read the sequel! ( )
  Linda.Bass | Mar 4, 2016 |
3.5 Stars

It was sizzling erotic romance that I didn't put down until the end and I can hardly wait for book two. This is a quick read that has well developed characters.

Beth has lusted after Luke and Zach for weeks and when they come together it's intense, explosive and oh so hot. Beth accepts the situation remarkably well, almost too well to be believable, but I prefer that to over wasting time with that in a novella.

The reason behind the bonding and what they will have to face is gripping and fresh. This is my first read by Tracy Cooper-Posey and was pleased to get a well written and thought out story. I'll be reading more of her work, especially the next two books expected in the Destiny's Trinity series.

(Received from publisher/NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.)
  Tala2cubs | Sep 3, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,629,031 books! | Top bar: Always visible