Remember Yesterday (Forget Tomorrow) by…

Remember Yesterday (Forget Tomorrow)

by Pintip Dunn

This was such an epic read that I honestly don’t know where to begin. My greatest wish right now would be to see these books turned into movies. So, where do I start? First, let me say that I am in awe of Pintip Dunn’s plotting skills. This whole time travel thing can get pretty complicated, but she pulls it off flawlessly. Every piece of the puzzle falls perfectly in place with no loose ends whatsoever. It’s amazing how every little detail has a purpose and is there for a specific reason.

The book is told entirely from Jessa’s point of view and it takes place 10 years after the events of Forget Tomorrow. Jessa is no longer a little kid and although she’s been deeply affected by what happened in the first book, she’s still a fighter and such an admirable girl. I loved Jessa’s character just as much as I loved Callie’s character in Forget Tomorrow. We also get introduced to Tanner Callahan. We know who he is from the first book (the scientist who invented future memory), but in this book we actually get to know him. And guess what? Yep, I loved him too!

All in all, I am equal parts excited and nervous to find out how this series ends. The author has set the bar so high that I don’t know how she is going to top it off. However, I have faith that she will come up with an epic finale to this fantastic series.

*I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review* ( )
  SpellboundRDR | Oct 19, 2016 |

Sixteen-year-old Jessa Stone is the most valuable citizen in Eden City. Her psychic abilities could lead to significant scientific discoveries?if only she'd let TechRA study her. But after they kidnapped and experimented on her as a child, cooperating with the scientists is the last thing Jessa would do. But when she discovers the past isn't what she assumed, Jessa must join forces with budding scientist Tanner Callahan to rectify a fatal mistake made ten years ago. She'll do anything to change the past and save her sister?even if it means aligning with the enemy she swore to defeat.… (more)

Pintip Dunn is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 131,684,767 books! | Top bar: Always visible