The Duke's Bedeviled Bride (Royal Pains Book…

The Duke's Bedeviled Bride (Royal Pains Book 2)

by Nina Mason

213,663,697 (5)None
Recently added byRiawyn, m0usey

I received an ARC from the author Nina Mason in exchange for an honest opinion. This is mismousey's very honest opinion of her book " "THE DUKES BEDEVILED BRIDE".

Having had the honor of reading the first book in the series - The Devil in Dukes Clothing. Which I must say right here for everyone to know is a must read. If you haven't read it yet - then you are really missing out on a fantastic story and author. I knew that I had to have more of the story of Robert and Maggie. I was so excited when Ms. Mason announced that Book 2 was in the works and would soon be available. Never did I realize that this one would be so powerful and romantic- along with erotic.

Ms. Mason has a very unique writing style that is all her own. She does a tremendous amount of research for each she writes. As her books are historical novels- and she wants them to be the correct down to the point period that she is writing about. Making sure that what she writing actually did happen during that time period. Her characters are so enchanting- one minute you move them the next you might hate them.However, she makes them so well defined and describes them so well. able to picture each character in detail in the time period. With the correct clothing on. Her scenes well – lets just say they are so hot !! That after a bedroom scene or two you need a cold bath. LOL.. No really – the erotic scenes are very hot in this book and I did find myself needing to cool of a time or two. But I kept reading. Had to have more of the story. Just pictured myself in the book as one of the characters.Her covers – teasers- trailers- are all done by her. She even does her own promo. MsMason is considered an Indie author. Both books in the Royal Pains series are self-published. You are able to purchase them not only on Amazon an the paperbacks also at Barnes and Nobles. But also at Esty.com.
Now as to Mismousey’s review of this FANTASTIC -TERRIFIC- AMAZING-OMG A HOTTIE YOU HAVE TO READ BOOK!! I have already told you how I felt about Ms. Mason writing style and being honored about reading both of the her books in this wonderful series.

So now let the Mouse – tell you a little of what happens in this second book of Nina Mason’s. And believe me YOU HAVE GOT TO READ IT !!!

The Dukes Bedeviled Bride takes up right where book 1 leaves off.

We find our young couple Robert and Maggie in the carriage. Maggie is so very mad at Robert. She can hardly stand to sit by him let alone think of letting him kiss her like he wants to do wants to do to her.

However instead of winning his wife over- she had other plans for him. Right there in the carriage she decided to start his punishment. With no paddle in the carriage she uses her hand on his backside. Not realizing that it would be so seductive. After a while – our poor Maggie has had enough. She decides she needs her husbands – and we know how. don’t we ??

The story goes on with our couple learning about each other. And how to please one another. Robert is into BDSM and introduces his wife Maggie to it. Which she learns pretty fast.

Upon there return home – Robert receives a letter from his brother Hugh. It seems that he and his new bride are returning for a visit. And would like to get to know his new sister-in-law and vis-versa. They will be arriving in a few days. Robert does not tell his wife about this letter from Hugh as he believes she still has feelings for him.

When Hugh and his wife arrive all sorts of things start to happen. Suddenly Robert is called to court and he can not get out of it. He has to go. While he is away – Hugh and his wife take over the mansion. Making Maggie nothing more than a servant girl. Even though she is his brothers wife and the heir. On the way to London – Robert has an accident and has been reported to be missing.

Maggie with the knowledge of Hugh has had a letter spirited away to her father. Asking him to go in search of her beloved. He writes her back telling her that he will look for her.

This is where this GENIUS OF A STORY REALLY GETS GOING !!! It has so many TWIST AND TURNS. IT’S A MUST READ BY ADULTS OVER 18!!! HISTORICAL ROMANCE FILLED WITH EROTIC SCENES.

In order to find out what happens to Robert and Maggie You have to read this book !! You won’t want to miss it!!! Make sure you READ BOOK 1 IN THE ROYAL PAINS SERIES THE DEVIL IN DUKES CLOTHING ( WHICH IS ON SALE THIS WEEKEND FOR $1.99 ) THEN GRAB THE SECOND BOOK “THE DUKES BEDEVILED BRIDE (JUST RELEASED TODAY!!!)

MOUSEY recommends this book to all adult readers that are over the age of 18 and who love a good historical novel. That is spicy -sexy-steamy – and seductive!!! As for Mismousey’s rating of this yummy and delicious book. I gave it a very firm rating of 60 stars out of 5 stars.

What are you waiting for??? RUN AND GET YOUR TODAY!!! WHAT ARE WAITING FOR!!! NINA YOU ROCK GIRL!! SO LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE OF YOUR BOOKS!!!

NOW RUN AND GET THIS AND ALL OF HER BOOKS !!
The Queen of Swords

The Tin Man

Devil in Duke’s Clothing (Royal Pains #1)

The Duke’s Bedeviled Bride (Royal Pains #2)

Starry Knight (Knights of Avalon #1)

Dark & Stormy Knight (Knights of Avalon #2) ( )
  m0usey | May 9, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,918,326 books! | Top bar: Always visible