Kiss Me Twice by Alexa Darin

Kiss Me Twice

by Alexa Darin

212,551,640 (5)None
Recently added byjackiemarie16, MyPenNameOnly

I received a signed print copy of this book through a giveaway contest on The Romance Review website, and the following is my honest opinion.

In “Kiss Me Twice” Ms. Darin has given her readers a sweet, yet tender, amusing, love story without the usual sex scenes passionate ones using contain.

I know I’m reading a good romance novel if it triggers something in my life I can relate to. As I read this book the lines of the song “It’s Been a Long Time,” began to play in my head. If you’re not familiar with the song here are the lines:

Kiss me once, then kiss me twice
Then kiss me once again
It's been a long, long time
Haven't felt like this, my dear
Since I can't remember when
It's been a long, long time

You'll never know how many dreams
I've dreamed about you
Or just how empty they all seemed without you
So kiss me once, then kiss me twice
Then kiss me once again
It's been a long, long time

While in reality three days is not a long, long time; but in Bailey’s mind each day seems like an eternity, especially since her wedding day is involved, and her groom is simply gorgeous. There’s a complete void in her life now, a void which only can be filled when she has Carter back in her arms, and to have him recognize who she is. This is not as easy as it appears as there are lots of his fans [he’s a wonderful Elvis impersonator] are vying to get his attention and make him their own which I feel adds an element of intrigue to the story.

The author’s skillful writing makes this multi-genre story an enjoyable reading experience and the reason I’ve given it 5 STARS. ( )
  MyPenNameOnly | Jan 18, 2016 |

The Romance Continues...
      Bailey Ventura can't believe she's finally about to marry gorgeous head of casino security, Carter Davis. Or is she? It's three days before their wedding and Carter has come down with a convenient case of amnesia, which has Bailey wondering...has her husband-to-be found the perfect marriage escape plan? After all, no one would expect a man to marry a woman he doesn't know.
     Carter may have lost his memory, but he hasn't lost his ability to attract the opposite sex. Every available woman up and down the Strip wants a piece of him...and Bailey is none too happy about it. Has her fairytale romance with Carter come to a heartbreaking end, or is Carter simply doing what he must to protect the woman he loves?

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 18 Jan 2016 16:36:13 -0500)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,609,723 books! | Top bar: Always visible