The Congregation by Hashim Conner

by Hashim Conner

115,448,861 (5)None
Recently added byKiera_loves_books

No tags.

This was the first time I've read this author's work, and I must say, it was awesome! Right away, The Congregation pulls you into the lives of several of the members; you find yourself saying, "I know someone just like that!" The Congregation doesn't disappoint; it tricks you into thinking that you know how a chapter or situation is going to end, only to find out that you were dead wrong! The ending was truly a "ooohhhhh, no she didn't!" My mouth was hung wide open! Can't wait for part 2!

The author even included a book discussion guide, which I thought was very thoughtful. I'm a new fan of Hashim Conner, & I'm sure you will be too! ( )
  Kiera_loves_books | Jan 18, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,765,022 books! | Top bar: Always visible