Easy Vegetarian by Food Styling by Val…
312,861,223 (4)None
Recently added byJenrig, Auntie-Nanuuq

Easy Vegetarian, Marks & Spencer

Another is the "Easy" series by Marks & Spencer and another Four , I like these very much. Can you tell?

Like the other two "Easy" cookbooks this one has lovely photographs, delightful sounding recipes, clear & easy preparation instructions.

Contents: Introduction; Soups & Starters; Snacks & Light Meals; Main Dishes; Side Dishes; and Index.

The introduction talks about different types of vegetarian diets, health & cooking.

recipes include: Vegetable & corn chowder; Beet borscht; Mushroom pate; Creamed mushrooms; Spicy stuffed peppers; French bean & walnut salad; Goats cheese tarts; Nachos w/ chilies & olives; Moroccan tomato & red pepper salad; Mushroom & cauliflower cheese crumble; Carmelized onion tart; Leek egg mornay; Bubble & squeak (I finally know what this is); Creamy ricotta, mint (I'd use basil) & garlic pasta; Pasta w/ olive sauce; vegetarian lasagne; Lemon garlic spinach; Chinese style gingered vegetables; Spiced lentils w/ spinach; Colcannon (I make this as a soup w/ sausage); and garlic mash.

Easy to follow recipes, some more time consuming to prepare, some duplicates from other books in the series, but a nice book! ( )
  Auntie-Nanuuq | Jan 18, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 131,697,205 books! | Top bar: Always visible