Unhinged (Underworld, #1) by Tempest C.…

Unhinged (Underworld, #1)

by Tempest C. Avery

421,664,912 (4.33)None

What a great book. I loved it. I was very excited to be given the chance to read this book in exchange for an honest review. I had already read another book by this author that I liked very much. So I knew I would like this book too. But I didn't just like it. I loved it.

If was nice to read a non vamp, non shifter paranormal romance. If you wanna read a paranormal romance with a different take on things then grab this book.

The author is such a great story teller. I literally couldn't put the book down.

I quickly took to each character. I like how Spencer's character grew through out the book. And I just fell in love with Hadrian.

I don't wanna spoil any of the book and give away too much.

ChrisGardenier | Feb 19, 2014 |
What a great book. I loved it. I was very excited to be given the chance to read this book in exchange for an honest review. I had already read another book by this author that I liked very much. So I knew I would like this book too. But I didn't like it. I loved it.

I don't wanna spoil any of the book and give away too much.

I can not wait to find out what happens next and will be anxiously waiting for the next book in the series! ( )
  ChrisGardenier | Apr 22, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,621,956 books! | Top bar: Always visible