Eve's Amulet ~ Book 1 by Carole Avila

by Carole Avila

223,660,000 (5)None
Recently added bySJFrancis

No tags.

First, I must say that I’m not a big fan of romance. The story has to interest me, first and foremost. Once I begin reading it has to hold my interest, or I just skip the end just to see how it finishes. Such was not the case with Eve’s Amulet. Carole Avila knows how to weave a story. She also knows how to do research and it all shows in the pages of this book. The story overflows with historical details that set the time and place.
The pages turned quickly in this one for me and I think everyone that reads it will also find it an enjoyable, quick read. Two men, a new life and a trip 165 years in the past.
Looking for a good read? Like romances with a twist? How about a time travel romance with historical accuracy that takes place in 1845 Texas? May I recommend Eve’s Amulet Book 1?
Overall, Eve’s Amulet Book 1 is a satisfying read, it is able to hold the reader’s interest while taking one through twists and turns until it gets to the finish and then, it leaves an opening that leads to book 2. I don’t know about you, but I’m anxiously waiting for that next book. ( )
  SJFrancis | Jan 19, 2016 |
  SJFrancis | Jan 19, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,689,216 books! | Top bar: Always visible