Thirsty Milk Maid, Feeding The Boys by…

Thirsty Milk Maid, Feeding The Boys

by Brittany Strokes

222,551,640 (3)None
Recently added byshyalwayz

Lindsey is a college student who just had a baby. The baby daddy dumped. And now that Spring Break is here she is going away with her best friend, Tasha, for the week. Before she leaves she has to wean her son off of breastfeeding. Now she is producing all this milk and no one to give it too. That is until she get to the house with Tasha and her family. Lindsey has other ideas of how she want to spend her spring break if the stepbrothers are willing to help her out.

Kevin and Shaun are both instantly drawing to Lindsey with her new body. They can't keep their hands or mouths off of her. But they all are sharing a secret. What will happen if this secret is ever found out?

I liked this book. There was a few typos in the book. The way the story flowed was good. There was not hiccups . But all in all it was okay. I have a couple more books by Brittany. I recommend this book to others if you are in to a little taboo erotica.

BONUS BOOK

Cherry Poppers: Brandy an the Highest Bidder:

Brandy has always wanted to get out the small town she's lived in. She want to become famous at all costs. So she decided to place an ad and sell her most valuable asset to the highest bidder. She did not know what she was in for. But she soon found out. Will she agree to the term that the bidder set before? Or will she live out her life in that small town?

I didn't like this book. It was not what a first time should be. The story was good and believable. It just was not my cup of tea. I will continue to read the other books I have by this author and any that I pick up along the way. I recommend this book to others if you rough first time sex with a gangbang as a bonus. ( )
  shyalwayz | Jan 31, 2016 |

BONUS BOOK

Cherry Poppers: Brandy an the Highest Bidder:

shyalwayz | Jan 19, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,550,504 books! | Top bar: Always visible