Love's Prophecy by Brenda Dyer

111820,536 (5)None

Book: Love's Prophecy
Series: The Prophecy Series - Book 1
Author: Brenda Dyer
Genre: Paranormal Romance (Vampire)
Length: Approximately 439 Pages

Mel is a dark and brooding vampire with a conscious so full of misplaced guilt that he denies himself any kind of happiness. As the reader, when I learned of his childhood and past, I was heartbroken and reduced to tears for the small vampire boy that was so abused, so frightened by his own father. There is no light in his life and he expects none. He doesn't feel as though he deserves any happiness.

When he first sees Breeana, he is stricken. She is the woman that he's been dreaming of. The only bright, safe, comforting spot in his life. Dreams that make him feel whole and at peace. Will Breeana be able to heal the terribly despairing Mel? I'm not going to tell you. If you love reading about vampires, or if you're a romance junkie like I am, take my advice and pick LOVE'S PROPHECY up and find out. You will not be disappointed.

There is a scene about two thirds of the way through LOVE'S PROPHECY involving Mel and Breeana that was written so well and was so believable that I started crying slowly, then it would build and I cried harder, then it built more and more until I was so blinded by tears I had to put the Kindle down because I couldn't see it anymore. It was so emotional for me that it took about 15 minutes to recover from it. I LOVE it when an author makes me feel so in tune with the characters that I feel their pain and their joy. What a beautiful gift of storytelling Ms. Dyer has.

I am so glad LOVE'S PROPHECY by BRENDA DYER is book one of a series, The Prophecy Series. Ms. Dyer has a way of character building that demands the reader's fall in love with these people and vampires. Frankly, I can't wait to read more about these characters and find out what's going to happen next in this series. I highly recommend this book and without question, LOVE'S PROPHECY is one of my favorite books I've read this year. This is one I will read over and over. ( )
  SandyWolters | Mar 15, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,609,980 books! | Top bar: Always visible