Bring Me Back (Bring Me Back Trilogy)…

Bring Me Back (Bring Me Back Trilogy) (Volume 1)

by Yveta Germano

222,551,640 (4)None
Recently added byRose.Wallin

No tags.

What an interesting story!! The mystery, mixed with supernatural ideas and sci-fi elements made this unique story suspenseful and wonderful.

I loved the chemistry between Aliana and Damon, and the unique gifts they each posses. The plot twists surrounding them both kept me on my toes, keeping me intrigued. I always enjoy a book that can keep me gripping the pages (metaphorically speaking) and have my eyes wide with intensity.

I liked the author's overall writing style, overall. The writing is where I had to take off a star though - so many mistakes! It made it somewhat confusing, especially in the first half of the book. I don't like having to go back and re-read entire pages and paragraphs, because of writing mistakes and mixed up details. The story is good enough that it made the irritation worth it, and without those issues, it would be an amazing book.

I would definitely recommend this one, and hope to read more by this author in the future.

*I received an eCopy of this book, from the author, to read in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  Rose.Wallin | Jan 20, 2016 |

Rose.Wallin | Jan 20, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,528,194 books! | Top bar: Always visible