The Santa Claus League : T'was the Night…

The Santa Claus League : T'was the Night Before Christmas (The Santa Claus…

by Stephen Miller

322,001,085 (5)None
Recently added byRose.Wallin, GRgenius

Most people love Christmas, and the Holiday Season. I'm one of those people, through and through. I love everything about Christmas- I love celebrating the birth of Jesus, Winter is my favorite season, December is my favorite month, and living at the North Pole would make me incredibly happy. Most of all, I love curling up in front of the fire, with a cup of hot chocolate and a good book. I love books about Christmas, and now, I have a new favorite to add to the collection: The Santa Claus League.

I adore this book! The story in these pages is fantastic- it's exciting, sweet, magical, and completely wonderful. The twists Stephen Miller put on Christmas and Santa Claus are very creative, and sent my imagination whirling. The true love story between Mason and Julia is touching, and I loved watching them grow together. Along with their friend John, the three of them go on a fantastic adventure, taking on evil and learning more about Christmas Magic than they'd ever dreamed.

What I really love about this book though, is the overall message. That Christmas is about sacrifice and love, being selfless and kind, in spite of everything the world throws at you. It's a truly inspiring message, and I loved seeing that message put to action in this amazing adventure.

Mr. Miller is a fantastic writer. The story he's created is amazing, and I loved the details and descriptions he had for everything. From Santa's pocket-watch, to The North Pole, this book is truly filled with magic. I can't wait for the sequel to this story, so I can read more about Mason, Julia and John, and the incredible adventures they find, while living every day as if it were Christmas. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a good Christmas story, because this is sure to become a fast favorite, and possibly a true classic.

*I was given an eCopy of this book, from the author's publisher (V&E Enterprises), to read in exchange for an honest review.

Check out my blog post for this book!! Includes an excerpt from the book, and awesome interview with the author! Check it out here: http://desertrosereviews.blogspot.com/2013/12/just-in-time-for-christmas-santa-c... ( )
  Rose.Wallin | Jan 20, 2016 |

Rose.Wallin | Jan 20, 2016 |

In a world of dimming light, who will stand against the darkness? Sixteen Hundred years ago St. Nicholas organized a sacred League of men and women dedicated to bringing light to a darkening world. That League still exists today. Its magic power used in plain sight, yet the existence of the League, with its many members, remains completely hidden...disguised in the character of a jolly old man... the one and 'only' Santa Claus. Julia Martin is organizing a children's Christmas party when her Santa Claus calls in sick. Mason Howell agrees to play the part to impress Julia, but things don't go as planned...as soon as he puts on his grandfathers suit he is given all the magic of Santa Claus! Mason, with Julia and his best friend John, set off on an adventure to become the newest members of the Santa Claus League and learn the true meaning of Christmas...if they're not killed in the process!

(retrieved from Amazon Wed, 20 Jan 2016 20:55:12 -0500)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,562,838 books! | Top bar: Always visible