Taken By Surprise (Taken Trilogy) by Jessica…

Taken By Surprise (Taken Trilogy)

by Jessica Frances

222,551,640 (5)None
Recently added byRose.Wallin

It's not very often that a book leaves me speechless, but this book has done it. I am completely in love with this book- with the story, and especially the characters. The strength and determination that fills this story is amazing, and this book has completely taken my breath away.

Twists and turns fill every chapter, and I found myself constantly gasping in surprise. Not only that, I laughed out loud (to the point of crying from laughing so hard) more than I have with many other books, while still constantly biting my nails in suspense. The emotion, adrenaline, humor, and fantastic events that fill this book are overwhelming, in the best sense of the word.

All of the characters, both protagonists and antagonists, are utterly fascinating. We're able to get a look into the lives of several different people throughout this story. They're all completely different from each other, and yet all find themselves dealing with the same incredible situation. Even though I share a first name with one of the characters (Rose), my favorite character, surprisingly, is Zoe. Her determination, honesty and vulnerability are things I can relate to, and it was intriguing to see her, with those traits, facing enormous challenges and put into the frightening situations she encountered in this book. I love all these characters though, and feel deeply connected to them all.

The writing is absolutely superb! Jessica Frances is a fantastic writer, and I can not wait to read more of this story. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys paranormal suspense, with light romance, and a can't-put-this-down-because-it's-just-too-darn-good book!

*I was given an eCopy of this book, from the author, to read in exchange for an honest review.

Be sure to check out my blog post for more info, and an excerpt from the book!! Check it out here: http://desertrosereviews.blogspot.com/2013/10/taken-by-surprise-review-tour.html ( )
  Rose.Wallin | Jan 20, 2016 |

Rose.Wallin | Jan 20, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,628,178 books! | Top bar: Always visible