#1 INTO THE DARK SERIES: Part 1 by Milly…

#1 INTO THE DARK SERIES: Part 1

by Milly Silver

531,436,638 (5)None
Recently added byRose.Wallin, Lonsward, MillySilver

I received this book in exchange for an honest review, so here it is:

I had this book on my "to-read" list already, and was really excited for the chance to read and review it, and the rest of the series.

I really like this book!! Emily's ability to travel to other worlds, while not controllable, is exciting! I love all the characters that have been introduced so far. Having the setting in England is really neat! Really looking forward to the next book- lots of mystery and suspense, can't wait for the plot to unfold :) I would definitely recommend this book, and the rest of the series- awesome story, very unique ;) ( )

Rose.Wallin | Jan 20, 2016 |

Milly Silver is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,554,730 books! | Top bar: Always visible