Burn By Night by thebrotherswinchester

Burn By Night

by thebrotherswinchester

222,551,640 (4.5)None
Recently added byAddictedReader28, MrsKnightley

Why did I keep skipping this? Sheriff's POV, BAMF Stiles, damaged and unsure Alpha Derek. What the hell? This is like the trifecta of favorites for me. And it was so good!

But of course this is the author's only Teen Wolf fic. That part sucks, because I would totally read more by them. I can see this being a go-to fic when I'm looking for a good one to reread. ( )
  AddictedReader28 | Oct 16, 2017 |
The Sheriff's POV! Yay! I really love fics with the Sheriff's POV. And it is well written.

In this one, the Alpha Pack kidnaps the Sheriff as bait to get at Stiles. But Stiles is a total BAMF so jokes on them.

The whole fic is in the Sheriff's POV, so this is PG and yet so much Sterek! An interesting, parental view realizing the boys' attraction to each other and watching their relationship evolve. While not "encouraging," but not "dissuading" either. A different take on not standing in the way of what you know your kid wants, but standing at their side (for some good old protection). I also liked the Sheriff's understanding of Derek ... that despite the age difference, his mature son might be aptly on the same level of Derek's emotionally stinted self.

Recommended for those of you who like Papa Stilinski's take on Sterek.

I also love the only thing written on the author's bio:
I'm super gross don't be friends with me ( )
  MrsKnightley | Oct 16, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,548,534 books! | Top bar: Always visible