Geronimo Stilton and the Kingdom of Fantasy…

Geronimo Stilton and the Kingdom of Fantasy #7: The Enchanted Charms

by Geronimo Stilton

Spanish (2)  English (1)  All languages (3)
Geronimo Stilton, The Kingdom of Fantasy, book 7 is a great adventure book. It is about a mouse who runs a famous newspaper called The Rodents Gazette. Geronimo Stilton has these dreams and he goes to a magical place called the Kingdom of Fantasy. Every time he goes to the Kingdom of Fantasy he has to go on a quest. What quest will he go on? If you want to find out, you should read the book! I recommend this book for people who are fans of Geronimo Stilton or who have never read Geronmio Stilton ever before. ( )
  ArjunR1 | Oct 4, 2015 |

Geronimo's seventh quest in the Kingdom of Fantasy!

I, Geronimo Stilton, was so excited to find myself in the Kingdom of Fantasy for a seventh time. Blossom, Queen of the Fairies, needed me to find the seven enchanted charms before the Wizard of the Black Pearl could get to them!

Seven guardians across the realm protected each charm. When combined, the charms would bring enormouse power -- which the evil wizard was after. Squeak! Could I survive the dangers of new kingdoms and mysterious creatures to find the charms and save the Kingdom of Fantasy? I was up for the challenge!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 21 Jan 2016 15:53:36 -0500)

For the seventh time Geronimo Stilton finds himself in the Kingdom of Fantasy--this time Blossom, Queen of the Fairies, needs him to find the seven enchanted charms before the evil Wizard of the Black Pearl can get to them.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,800,392 books! | Top bar: Always visible