A Dog and His Boy by T. F. Pruden

A Dog and His Boy

by T. F. Pruden

412,354,983 (4)None

I recieved a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
I tried to like this book more than I did. When I read about I thought it was up my alley, but sadly, it was not. I am sure this book will suit someone but it wasn't me! It is a pretty good coming of age story and the author is a really good writer, but the problem for me was the overexplaining. There was almost too much detail about the house and rooms and where the little boys grew up. I understand that the author, T.F. Pruden, was trying to make an image come to life and in that he did succeed but it was so wordy I honestly had a hard time getting through this book. ( )
1 vote srazz | Jan 22, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,805,271 books! | Top bar: Always visible