Endless Days (The Firsts) by C.L. Quinn

Endless Days (The Firsts)

by C.L. Quinn

811,035,133 (5)None
First Bloods (1) hot (1) Kindle (1) liste (1) listx (1) paranormal (1) sexy (1) to-read (1) vampires (1)

Another exciting chapter in the FIRSTS series!
1st let me say, I read / listened to this book in audio format via audible.com. This is absolutely a must LISTEN to book in audio format. The whole series is! All the adventure, excitement, accents , proper pronunciations and sex! There is no way I could have pronounced all the names right, let alone create the accents as I read the book.
This book picks right up where book 1 left off at. We start with Cherise. Remember in book 1 Cherise was leaving the vampire life? Cherise starts out owning her own bakery / restaurant. Someone ones & brings to her attention there is a vampire very ill in an abandoned house that needs her help to heal. Cherise takes off for this house to find David, a very ill, very out of his mind vampire. David is one of the FIRSTS. How did he get there? What is his story? All these answers come as we read thru the story.
I was so happy to see this book about Cherise as she was my favorite character in the first book of this series. I like Park from book one, but I liked Cherise even more. In this book we get tons of action & excitement. So many twists & turns in the plot, you won't be bored for sure! I loved how the story & all the characters are interwoven into each other. I enjoyed towards the end when some old characters came back into play. I enjoyed seeing Cohen, Bas & Park again. It was just like old times. I really enjoy seeing characters I know again.
This author, C L Quinn really knows how to write! Absolutely an amazing imagination to not just write 1 of these vampire books, but a whole series! I am totally floored how the story goes back & forth and everything is related to each other. Everything written about has a time & meaning for it! The narrator Pyper Down did a fantastic job delivering this book. With all her accents, it seemed so real!!! Kudos to both of these ladies!!! I look forward to book 3. I can't wait to see what will happen next! ( )
  imbulky | Feb 4, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,592,934 books! | Top bar: Always visible