Pucked Over by Helena Hunting

**DNF'D at 6% (Start of Chapter 2)**

I swear all these books have the same two leads only their names change and some plot events vary. Seriously. I feel like I'm reading the first book all over again and I don't want to.

Full Review: http://wp.me/p7hLUw-22k
Actual Rating: DNF
  seriesousbooks | Feb 7, 2018 |

FGMAMTC Blog Review  Teasers & Book Trailer Plus a new OUTTAKE SCENE
3.5 stars

Lily and Randy are two seriously hot people with bad examples and experiences when it comes to relationships. Both are also self-conscious about certain parts of their bodies. Having mutual friends, they run into each other regularly. With so much attraction and baggage between them, they decide to go the route of fuck buddies.

Randy and Lily don't just burn up the sheets. They burn the whole house down. Their sexual compatibility is through the roof. Of course, feelings come into play causing them to go a little stupid when we all know they're perfect for each other.

If you loved characters from the other books, you'll be happy to know we get updates on them, plus all the laughs and craziness that entails. Also, you might be surprised by some of the witty remarks Lily provides and the sweet, vulnerable side of Randy.

Pucked series fans and those who like sports romances should definitely check this book out.

***Copy given in exchange for an honest review***

Fangirl Moments and My Two Cents

Website / Facebook / Twitter / Google  / Pinterest / Goodreads / Tumblr / tsū / Bloglovin'

ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |
Helena Hunting has HIT it again…. Humor, hot sexy hook ups, and hockey. What more can a girl ask for? A HOT leading man with a beard and man bun…. You got it! I absolutely LOVE this series, but you can totally read Pucked Over on its own, you will not be confused at all. But seriously, read the other two as well, they are hilarious.
Randy ‘Balls’ Ballistic is expecting to be the rebound hook up for Lily. What he doesn’t expect is that he actually likes her and her smart mouth and smarter attitude. After a series of ‘casual’ hook ups, what is left?
Lily finally dumped the trash that she called a boyfriend (Pucked UP) after seven years of dealing with his crap. She is doing the rebound hook ups with Randy, and finds herself in deep, which is NOT in the plans. Can they keep is just ‘casual’ hook ups?
I wish I could have recorded my family while I was reading this book, the sudden outbursts of laughing got me some serious looks like I was going mad!!! Solid 5 pucks/stars from me on this one!! Cannot wait for Helena’s next Pucked book!! ( )
  pcorrea3 | Dec 19, 2016 |
Helena Hunting scores again with the third book in the Pucked Series, Pucked Over. This contemporary new adult hockey romance primarily takes place in Toronto (actually Guelph) and Chicago.

NHL star Randy Ballistic and Lily LeBlanc met/hooked up in book two, Pucked Up. Both are best friends of the main characters from that story, Miller Butterson and Sunshine Waters respectively. After being in a seven-year relationship Lily decides to have casual sex with all too willing Randy. The question is, will it remain casual?

I didn’t really like Lily at the start of the second book; I thought she was too hard on Miller and had ulterior motives. However, she admitted her lack of judgement and gave him a chance, which I respect. Ultimately, her character is not what I was expecting. I really like both Randy and Lily. Lily has had a tough life. She works hard and had to give up her dreams because of a lack of finances. Randy is tough on himself, thinking he is exactly like his father. I understand why he hid his injury, and I love how Lily handled the situation. I appreciate that Randy let Lily in and confided with her. The two are an interesting couple with great chemistry. Both characters grew in this story for the better. I love that the story is told from both Randy and Lily’s points of view. They are both pretty funny, and I loved their commentaries.

A lot of amusing things happen in Pucked Over. I love the side stories going on with the previous characters, for example, the wedding planning of Alex and Violet from book one. Violet really has no filter; she crakes me up.

Complimentary copy provided in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  dlynch | Jan 22, 2016 |

Lily LeBlanc isn’t versed in the art of casual sex, but after seven years in an on-again, off-again relationship, she’s definitely willing to give it a shot. And who better to try it with than her best friend’s boyfriend’s best friend? What could possibly go wrong? Nothing at all.

NHL player, Randy Ballistic, lives up to his last name on the ice and in the bedroom. His best friend and teammate has recently hung up his bunny skates, and traded them in for a real girlfriend. And she just happens to have a seriously feisty, extra-hot best friend on the rebound. Randy’s more than happy to be Lily’s spring board back into the dating scene.

Casual sex is only casual until those pesky things called emotions get involved. Once that happens, someone’s bound to gets pucked over.

(retrieved from Amazon Fri, 22 Jan 2016 15:34:36 -0500)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,626,577 books! | Top bar: Always visible