Home and Away by Samantha Wayland

Home and Away (2015)

by Samantha Wayland

611,795,984 (4)None

Dealing with reconstruction at the hockey arena as well as managing the Ice Cats, Rupert needs to find his little brother in England. He is not prepared to handle everything in addition to Callum Morrison, part owner of the team and NHL goalie. Callum has his own problems to deal with but he becomes a source of strength of Rupert as his life changes.

I liked all the characters in this book. I wish I would have bought the whole series at once because I want to know more about all these people. This was not a typical m/m sports story. There was so much packed in this book. I loved how these characters became a family though few of them were related by blood. It was a good portrayal of how regular life impacts careers and how what you think you want is not what you really want or is good for you.

There are pasts that come to light. There are issues within each person's life that must be dealt with. Watching Rupert and Callum open up to each other was wonderful. Watching them present a united front when dealing with Oliver, Rupert's young brother, and Christian, a pre-teen boy who may be gay is amazing. I could feel the love these guys had for each other, the children, and their friends.

I am getting the rest of this series. This book was so amazing. ( )
  Sheila1957 | May 1, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,763,272 books! | Top bar: Always visible