Waiting For You by Catherine Miller

Waiting For You

by Catherine Miller

512,369,008 (3)None
Recently added bySWade0126, Chelz286, nicx27, ananyabha

Before starting the book, I was a little skeptical about it. I started the book with a certain apprehension, but lo and behold! I was in for a surprise.

Having never given any thought to child-bearing in my future, initially, I had trouble connecting with the lead (well, she was desperate to get pregnant with her second child while her husband kept telling her to concentrate on the one she already had). But before I covered 1/10th of the book, I started seeing things from her perspective and started understanding her. I think that says a lot about the writer. Once you start getting to know the lead, the lovely Fliss, you can see that she is so much more than her desperation for the second child. You can see her character mature throughout the story.

The story is well-written and relatable. The plot changes are very smooth. The characters are believable, expect maybe one or two. But, hey, you do need some such characters to gloss up the story! Overall it’s a good heart-warming story of a woman’s struggle to get pregnant and the changes she goes through in the process.

You can also check out my review at my blog:
https://beingzingy.wordpress.com/2016/01/25/book-review-waiting-for-you/ ( )
  ananyabha | Jan 25, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 131,574,711 books! | Top bar: Always visible