Heart of Farellah: Book 1 by Brindi Quinn

HEARTS OF FARELLAH BOOK 1 REVIEW

AUTHOR: BRINDI LUNDBERG
FIND HER HERE BRINDI LUNDBERG BLOG
BRINDI LUNDBERG ON SMASHWORDS

I couldn't help but be pulled into this wonderful high fantasy and into the world of Farellah. This is a fairly long read, over 600 pages, but the story just flew from the pages and I ended up reading it in less than a week. In a land called Farellah, we meet Aura, a budding songstress who is about to be given her “song”. She isn't all that excited just nervous but is resigned to her duty. As she is about to go into her Rite of Discovery, she is taken captive by a pair of elves, Nyte and Rend, whom are entrusted with the task of taking her to their Elders to find out if she holds the song of Destruction as their prophecy states. Their journey is interrupted by members of a secret society who thinks Aura holds the Song of Salvation. Aura feels like she is normal and average but finds she isn't that at all and ends up questioning who she really is.
As their journey continues they are followed by an evil group of people called Druelca who also want to fulfill the prophecy. She finds out they have captured her twin sister Illuma and sets out to save her and the world.
This is a classic tale of good versus evil 5 stars for grabbing me out of my chair and taking me for a whimsical journey of one's self discovery and the self doubts you have when you find out you aren't so normal after all. It also encourages you to accept yourself no matter who you are.
I would recommend this book for high fantasy lovers who enjoy a twist of romance. The book is 600 pages but it keeps you turning the pages for more. Looking forward to the second book.

earthwindwalker | Jan 23, 2016 |
HEARTS OF FARELLAH BOOK 1 REVIEW

AUTHOR: BRINDI LUNDBERG
FIND HER HERE BRINDI LUNDBERG BLOG
BRINDI LUNDBERG ON SMASHWORDS

earthwindwalker | Jan 23, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,914,713 books! | Top bar: Always visible