WExoo: Face the Terror of our World Equation…

WExoo: Face the Terror of our World Equation

by Charlie Pedersen

113,689,591 (3)None
Recently added byrmattos

I love science-fiction. I really do. And this book did not disapoint me at all. It is very well written, easy reading in kind of screenplay format, ready to go to the movies. The plot is simple and quite interesting: scientists from one hundred years in the future send intelligent e-messages in hologram form across the space-time continuum to thirteen quantum science labs across the world. Those messages constitutes what they call the five oracles that should guide humanity to a better outcome. Problems related to fresh water, energy, world health, slavery, trafficking, terrorism, illegal immigration, and militarism are discussed on the messages.

Sometimes during my reading, the author's idea reminded me of the documentary "An Inconvenient Truth" from Al Gore. We deny our problems till the moment they hit us on the face.

This is an explendid wake up call book that every serious person should have in their permanent library.

Mr. Charlie Pedersen suggests that if we cannot learn from the past, maybe we could learn from the future. Genius! Science fiction at its best!

There are plenty of data mentioned in the book that makes clear the amount of research the author did in order to base his information in real facts. Some links are provided and if you read the pdf version of the book you can connect directly through the links into the places where the information resides.

This book was written by Mr. Charlie Pedersen and it was published by Outskirts Press, Inc. The author was kind enough to provide me with a copy of the book so I could review it.
The front cover of the book is beautiful and very well chosen.

rmattos | Jan 23, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,540,811 books! | Top bar: Always visible