The Baller by Vi Keeland

The Baller
Stillhouse Lake, Book 1

I Picked Up This Book Because: Freebie from Romance Read of Month Club

The Characters:

Brody Easton: Brody might be an *sshole but he is the sweetest one you will ever meet. He seriously had me swooning way too often.
Delilah Maddox Delilah was a great character. A really good match for Brody’s cocky arrogance.

The Story:

I was expecting a fun flirty sports romance and I got that but I also got so much more. I laughed, I yelled, I loved, I cried. No really, 1 am snot crying on my pillow and I still couldn’t put the book down. Brody and Delilah have somewhat of a whirlwind romance that is shadowed by past tragedies on both sides.

I could go on and on but I’ll let you all discover for yourselves how awesome this couple is.

The Random Thoughts:

3.5 Stars ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Jul 27, 2017 |
Such a fun quick read. Both h/H were like-able. Just want I was looking for. ( )
  tiffsaddictiontobook | Jul 18, 2017 |
Audiobook
Sexy, funny, heartbreaking and heartwarming, with wonderful characters, a lovely spring read brilliantly.
I love this author's talent for writing such likable characters and giving them the funniest sexy banter. I laughed out many times and even saved a few lines for later use. ;p The story deals with second loves in a mature honest manner while remaining fun and sexy. ( )
  TheYodamom | Apr 15, 2017 |
HEA - Yes
Series - Standalone
Angst - Little

There was a point in there, I wasn't sure who the hero would end up with, but I'm glad it happened the way it did. It was great to get a dual point of view. ( )
  TerriBowles | Jun 26, 2016 |
I didn't even read the synopsis for this book, the cover had me hooked from the start. And when I started reading, well I couldn't put it down, Brody just cracked me up. He's so sure of himself, a real sex magnet and he knows it, but he doesn't really care, and if he can get a blush by flashing his naked package at the new female sports reporter, hey! that will make his day. Delilah is a bit tougher than that though, and she and Brody soon start seeing each other in a closer relationship.
Brody truly is an enigma, he's a star player, women love him but he's not a playboy, and he has love and respect for an elderly woman who he visits regularly in her group home. He's an all round good guy and Delilah soon realizes that.
If you like sports romance you'll love this book. Brody and Delilah are an amazing couple once they get together.
I loved this book, the story was fun, sexy and also heart warming. A great read, I highly recommend it! 5/5 ( )
  JulieD2 | May 2, 2016 |

Keeland, Viprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Cartwright, MackenzieNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Crisden, SeanNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Romance between professional football player, Brody Easton, and sportscaster, Delilah Maddox.

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,542,633 books! | Top bar: Always visible