The Wicked Kind by John Turner

The Wicked Kind

by John Turner

512,033,551 (2)None

I found this book to be disappointing but I am glad I read it because I will be able to recommend it to students of English as a Second Language (university level) in my popular literature class. The writing, especially in the first half of the book should interest my students with its character developments that hint at personal mysteries to be resolved so that further relationships can be developed. The content is fairly non graphic and inoffensive. From mid point to the end of the book, the reader can suspend thought and be carried by the flow of events that occur rather predictably to an ending that is not predictable, but one I found to be disappointing. I found the writing style between the first half of the book and the second to be so different that I looked for the name of a second author. ( )
  ajarn7086 | Jan 23, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,838,069 books! | Top bar: Always visible