Bullseye (Michael Bennett) by James…

Bullseye (Michael Bennett)

by James Patterson, Michael Ledwedge

Series: Michael Bennett (9)

Recently added byWhitLynn89, private library, CWSC, andiesat, shilburn, AmandaDrake, rb2library, NikkiK94, HeatherLINC

James Patterson is a prolific writer and I have found over the years that I either love his books or I hate them. Sadly, Bullseye was in the latter category. For some reason, I never became invested in the characters or the storyline, and I found it very slow in places. By halfway I was eager to finish this book so I could move onto the next one. Even though I enjoyed Bennett’s desperate attempt to protect the US President, I found the subplot involving the drug dealer, boring and it didn’t really fit in with the rest of the story. Not one of Patterson’s better books. ( )
  HeatherLINC | Mar 21, 2018 |

I'm not going to lie I'm a huge James Patterson fan. I devour his books like kids with cake. That being said this was another really good edge of your seat thriller of trying to get to the bad guys before they get you. #TandJReads ( )
  Tiffy_Reads | Mar 19, 2018 |
I really hate James Patterson.

Adrianne ( )
  Adrianne_p | Mar 7, 2018 |
pretty good addition to Michael Bennett series ( )
  BingeReader87 | Nov 22, 2017 |
In Stock
Price 20.00 GBP
  pakeurobooks | Oct 19, 2016 |

Patterson, Jamesprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Ledwedge, Michaelmain authorall editionsconfirmed
Mastrogiorgio, DannyReadermain authorsome editionsconfirmed
Audio, HachettePublishersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Caught in the crossfire of a deadly standoff, Detective Michael Bennett must kill...or be killed.

Tensions between America and Russia are the highest they've been since the Cold War. As the countries' Presidents travel to the United Nations to iron out their differences, a fashionable husband and wife team of lethal assassins prowls the streets of Manhattan hunting their prey--a professor hiding a scandalous secret. Their next target: the extremely popular President of the United States of America. Pulled away from his family and pressed into service, Detective Michael Bennett must trace the source of a threat that could rip the country apart--and what he finds may turn the Cold War red hot once again. With allegiances constantly in doubt and no one above suspicion, only Bennett can step into the line of fire to save the President before the deadly kill shot hits its mark.

(retrieved from Amazon Sun, 24 Jan 2016 08:08:14 -0500)

Snow blankets the avenues of Manhattan's exclusive Upper West Side. The storm is the perfect cover for a fashionable, highly trained team of lethal assassins as they prowl the streets, hunting their prey. But their first hit is simply target practice. Their next mission may very well turn the Cold War red-hot once again. Stepping directly into the line of fire, the president of the United States is in New York for a summit at the United Nations with his Russian counterpart. Pulled away from his family and pressed into service, Detective Michael Bennett must trace the source of a threat that could rip the country apart--and ignite a war the likes of which the world has never seen. With allegiances constantly in doubt and no one above suspicion, only Bennett can save the president--and the country--before the assassins' deadly kill shot hits its mark.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,599,065 books! | Top bar: Always visible