Dark and Stormy Knight by Nina Mason

by Nina Mason

115,481,126 (3)None
Recently added byKimMcReads

No tags.

A modern day screenwriter looking to get her big break through Scottish myths meets an immortal faerie knight who changes her world and makes her believe things she never thought possible. Gwyn and Leith's relationship heats up, and they dabble with some kink, but it gets to a point that it seems a little awkward and strange. The emotional piece is askew, mainly due to Leith's curse, and he's determined to keep his heart under wraps.
The story takes a huge turn when Gwyn decides she is the one to break this curse, must travel to the faery kingdom in order to do so.....and this is where I lost quite a bit of interest. The events of the last quarter of the book are a bit complicated, and honestly diverts from the original plot so much, I felt like I was almost reading two totally different books. It's stitched back together at the end, but by then I had left the realm and was just waiting for it to be over.
*I received an arc for an honest review ( )
  KimMcReads | Jan 24, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 131,806,952 books! | Top bar: Always visible