Love Is An Action by Bry Foster

Love Is An Action

by Bry Foster

223,662,186 (3)None
Recently added byseriesousbooks, poeticfantasy

**I received a copy of this book from the author. All opinions are my own and not influenced by my source.**

This book just wasn't what I thought it was going to be.

I thought the leads were going to be in college, not high school. Though, looking back now I realize it says "academy" in the synopsis so that is totally fair (my bad).

It was also way too over dramatic for me. I'm talking high level drama that is only emphasized because of the leads' ages. The situation these two find themselves in is, honestly, a tad ridiculous and because of that, I had a hard time getting immersed in the story.

I also wanted to see more between these two. Given their past relationship history, I felt like a lot of things were already implied and I just wanted to see that connected established for myself instead of just assuming it was there. I did warm up to them by the end as a couple but it took me longer than I had hoped.

If you enjoy lots of dramatics and soap operas, this book is PERFECT for you!

Full Review: TBP
  seriesousbooks | Feb 7, 2018 |
**I received a free e-book copy of LOVE IS AN ACTION in exchange for an honest, unbiased review.**
**My actual rating is 3.5 stars, just closer to 4 stars than to 3.**

My first thought upon reading this book was that it was almost too grammatically corrected in it's phrasing for me to properly be able to get into it. The language that is used felt too stilted at times.
Once I got beyond that, I really enjoyed this book. The main characters were amazing and the relationship itself was a lot of fun. Some of the secondary characters definitely felt a bit one-dimensional at times times, particularly the antagonists. For example, it was very hard for me to take the threat of the "mean girls" seriously, especially given the fact that Khloe faced much worse in her home life.
I felt as if the plot and (main) characters were great and that the interaction between Khloe and Cash was very enjoyable to read. I just wish that I had been able to lose myself more in their story as I was reading it. ( )
  poeticfantasy | Jan 24, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,823,550 books! | Top bar: Always visible