Bail Bonds Babylon by Laura Lanfield

1None3,689,591 (3)None
Recently added byNick-Spill

No tags.

No reviews

I'm not unlike your typical 66 year old grandmother. I bake cookies for my grandchildren, go for afternoon walks with my husband of 35 years and oh, last week I was sent on an undercover mission in New York City where I’ve infiltrated a multi-billion dollar corporation whose tentacles reach some of the most powerful organizations in the nation. No I'm not on crack, this is really my life.

I've just completed the first book in a true-crime series called "Bail Bonds Babylon," exposing my life as a bondswoman and how I became one of the top under cover detectives in the country at 66 years old.

I cannot tell you my real name, because I put not only my life but the life of my beloved family in danger, so let's just call me Laura Lanfield. Even some of my closest friends have no idea. I've kept it a secret from the world all these years. In fact, the truth is there are people who if they knew what I was exposing would have me and my family killed immediately - no questions asked. But this story must be told and in fact because I put my life on the line every day I want the story told before it's too late. I want my grandchildren to have a legacy and be proud of their grandmother because in this crazy business I live I could be gone at any second.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 01 Feb 2016 07:43:50 -0500)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,932,820 books! | Top bar: Always visible