The Essential Guide to Aromatherapy and…

The Essential Guide to Aromatherapy and Vibrational Healing

by Margaret Ann Lembo

811,469,846 (5)None

As an aromatherapist who has been using essential oils for about 15 years and taken numerous trainings I was excited when the publisher allowed me to review this book. There is so much misinformation out there on essential oils that I am always eager to see what someone new has to say. This is a great book for those just venturing into the world of essential oils. Its one of the first that I have read that actually tells you the difference between the different grades of oils, from Commercial grade through medicinal grade. Too many people out there think all essential oils are equal when they really aren't, some are diluted so much with carrier oils that there is barely any essence in them. Overall I think Ms. Lembo has created one of the better books out there on Essential oils. I would recommend this book to friends and colleagues. ( )
  ReadingGrrl | Jan 26, 2016 |
To my mother, Antoinette Lembo. Thank you for teaching me to be one with the flowers and garden. Thank you for teaching me to communicate telepathically with nature. Thank you for being my mother.
This book is about using the aromatic parts of plants in the form of oils, mists, incense, and sprays for the purposes of healing physical, mental, and/or emotional complaints and improving overall well-being.

(retrieved from Amazon Tue, 26 Jan 2016 18:18:01 -0500)

This is an A-Z guide to 60 essential oils that also brings together the combination of flower remedies, gemstones essences, and other vibrational elements that can be incorporated for enhanced healing practice. The beginning chapters outline the history of essential oils and how to use them as well as other elements that can be used in combination with the oils to enhance your practices. These include flower essences, gemstone essences, holy water, divine messengers, chakras, zodiac, planets, numbers, and animals. From there, 60 essential oils are detailed. For each essential oil she includes Name of Oil; Key Phrase; Botanical Name; Note; Common Method of Extraction; Parts Used; Fragrance; Affirmation; Color; Complementary Flower Essences; Complementary Stones; Chakra(s); About the Plant; Chemical Components; Astrological Sign(s); Planet(s); Number(s); Animal(s); Spiritual Uses; Mental Uses; Emotional Uses; Physical Uses; Therapeutic Properties; Divine Guidance; For Your Safety; Interesting Tidbits. The final appendices section provides further information on working with each of these vibrational elements (essential oils, flower remedies, gemstones, and other elements). An extensive glossary is also included.… (more)

Margaret Ann Lembo is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,679,560 books! | Top bar: Always visible