Dangerous Secrets by Julia Regan

Dangerous Secrets

by Julia Regan

213,660,000 (5)None
Recently added byCelticBookDragon, Sheila1957

Inspector Logan Tummond of Scotland Yard is called to the scene of death of a child. Unable to get all the answers he turns to Ruby Waterbrook for help. She is an unusual woman for the late 1800's. She wears pants, studies many subjects, observes many things, and is independently wealthy. Logan is attracted to her but Ruby does not feel the same so he must be careful not to show his feelings as they solve the crime.

I enjoyed this story. I liked Ruby and her independence. I also liked that Logan trusts her to ask for her help. The mystery was realistic. I hope this turns into a series. ( )
  Sheila1957 | Jan 26, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,690,473 books! | Top bar: Always visible